Monday, September 29, 2008

Blog #5- September 29

As a young adult I find having friends helps you deal with the every day struggles life. They can help you in many different ways, like with: homework, other friends, parents, relationship, losing a family member and much more. There were many different references in the novel October Sky about friends. For example the Rocket boys helped Sonny fulfil his dream of building a rocket. But sometimes friends can not be the best people in the world. They can sometimes talk behide your back. But true friends stay with you through thick and thin. You can always tell who your true friends are because they dont judge you and are your friend for your personality. My friend are there for me when I am having a bad day and even when having I am good day.

1 comment:

hawaiibabe123 said...

Hahahah I love your blog! You are so right about the friends thing! I love that about friends too! :)